HELLO! My name is Alise Marsh, and I am a childbirth educator and doula.
I have two amazing little ones, Monroe & Indiana. My husband Jeff is a creative genius. I’m biased I know. He creates beautiful photography and videography almost effortlessly it would seem. I fell in love with the ideals of motherhood as a small girl, and the rest has led me here.
My heart is to help you make the decisions that are best for you and your family and no one else. Informed decision-making is game changer. The best thing about this job is that I get to watch each mama discover just how strong she really is. That everything she needed, she already had. No matter what your birth preferences may be, I believe every couple deserves to be supported, respected, encouraged, and championed throughout their birth experience.
I am an ICEA certified childbirth educator and doula. I've had the privilege of attending births as a doula for several years. I get to watch couples come to love each other in a new way as they see each other for the first time as new parents. It is truly such an honor.
Thanks for coming by! Feel free to say hi, I’d love to meet you!
A few fun facts:
1. I am the oldest of 4 children. There’s no one who can make me laugh like they do.
2. I like food. A lot. Mostly burgers.
3. My laugh is more like a cackle most of the time.
4. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus.
5. I was a children’s pastor for 3 years.
6. My husband (Jeff Marsh) is incredibly talented. He’s a gifted creative and writer - it blows me away every time.
7. I love to ski. There’s something about being on the mountain for me. I feel free, almost like I’m flying. It’s magical.
8. My kids are the joy & light of my life. I believe all mamas have super powers.
MY IDEAL CLIENT:
Believes birth is a life changing experience.
Laughs a lot.
Asks questions, listens hard, willing to learn and adapt.
Is genuine and honest with themselves.
Takes pleasure in yoga pants and a good messy bun.
Wants to be my friend.