I chat with Bethany Small today on the show. Bethany has been married to her husband, Grant, for 7 years and is an incredible photographer who lives in Portland, Oregon! She's so talented my friends! Bethany shares her story about being diagnosed with Lyme Disease and their decision to become foster parents for the first time. You are just going to love her heart in this episode.
Whether we have biological kids, or whether our children have come to our families through adoption, or whether our have children come into your home through foster care we are all just stewarding those babies and loving them for as long as the Lord allows us to. It's just so easy to forget that. We are all just shepherding these children to the best of our abilities. Our kids are not ours to begin with. They are the Lord’s. First and always. I know you are going to be so encouraged by these words today!
If you’re listening today and you’re pregnant I have created something just for you. My husband Jeff & I have created an online childbirth course just for you! I would be honored to be invited into your home to encourage and help you navigate your birth experience.
Head on over to yourbestbirthcourse.com and enter the promo code: PODCAST at check out for 50$ off of the cost of the course. I can’t wait for you guys to get through this information.
Alright friend. If you’re a fan of the show and you’d like to show your support here’s what you can do:
- You can SUBSCRIBE in your podcast app :)
- You can leave a REVIEW on iTunes. These reviews really help others find the show!
- You can go find me on Instagram @PERFECTLYWONDERFULLYMADE for updates and more goodies from me.
- You can always send me an email or message me on social media! I’d love to hear what you’re thinking about the show! email@example.com
- You can tell your friends about the show! If you’ve been encouraged today, I would love it if you would share the show with a friend you care about today!
Praying for you! See you next time :)