Gina Dizon is my guest today on the Perfectly, Wonderfully Made Podcast! Gina is a wife to her husband, Eddy, and has 4 beautiful kids. She's one incredible mama, designer, real estate agent, and educator. She shares her birth stories with us today, and what her life looks like in this season as her kids are getting older and more independent. I love our conversation about enjoying the little everyday moments with your kiddos and learning to make intentional time for your spouse. For those of you with little people at home, you're going to love the encouragement in this episode!
If you’re listening today and you’re pregnant I have created something just for you. My husband Jeff & I have created an online childbirth course just for you! I would be honored to be invited into your home to encourage and help you navigate your birth experience.
Head on over to yourbestbirthcourse.com and enter the promo code: PODCAST at check out for 50$ off of the cost of the course. I can’t wait for you guys to get through this information.
Alright friend. If you’re a fan of the show and you’d like to show your support here’s what you can do:
- You can SUBSCRIBE in your podcast app :)
- You can leave a REVIEW on iTunes. These reviews really help others find the show!
- You can go find me on Instagram @PERFECTLYWONDERFULLYMADE for updates and more goodies from me.
- You can always send me an email or message me on social media! I’d love to hear what you’re thinking about the show! firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can tell your friends about the show! If you’ve been encouraged today, I would love it if you would share the show with a friend you care about today!
Praying for you! See you next time :)