Today on the show I chat with Pam Vredevelt. I got connected with Pam through some family members and I’ve been so blessed by her work over the last few years. Pam is an author, licensed professional counselor and inspirational speaker. I love the way this woman can talk about real life issues with such authenticity, warmth, and humor.
Pam is married to her best friend, John, and has four children. Two of them here on earth and two are in heaven. During the last 25 years Pam has served thousands of individuals as a professional counselor in private practice. She has walked with people in the depths of pain, and has shown them the path toward healing. Her grace-filled wisdom, refreshing hope, and practical counsel have guided so many mamas towards healing.
I love the way she has allowed the Lord to work all of the hard trials of her life out for His good purposes. The way she shares how she has found healing after loss in her life is just incredible.
If you’re listening today and you’re pregnant I have created something just for you. My husband Jeff & I have created an online childbirth course just for you! I would be honored to be invited into your home to encourage and help you navigate your birth experience.
Head on over to yourbestbirthcourse.com and enter the promo code: PODCAST at check out for 50$ off of the cost of the course. I can’t wait for you guys to get through this information.
LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Alise's Mother's Day Gift Guide
Connect with Pam
Connect with Alise
Alright friend. If you’re a fan of the show and you’d like to show your support here’s what you can do:
- You can SUBSCRIBE in your podcast app :)
- You can leave a REVIEW on iTunes. These reviews really help others find the show!
- You can go find me on Instagram @PERFECTLYWONDERFULLYMADE for updates and more goodies from me.
- You can always send me an email or message me on social media! I’d love to hear what you’re thinking about the show! firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can tell your friends about the show! If you’ve been encouraged today, I would love it if you would share the show with a friend you care about today!