Today on the show I chat with my friend Ashley Hopper! Ashley is a mama to 4 beautiful girls. She has a 6 year old daughter and 2 year old triplets. She’s been married to her rock, Steven for 15 years. So you guys know I can’t stay away from pregnant people when I see them. Well, I try. But sometimes… it just happens. Ashley was also friends with my friend Jenna Urdiales (who is episode 18) if you guys want to go back and listen. I saw Ashley at preschool pick up one day and naturally just start talking to her. She started telling me her story of being pregnant with triplets. Eventually she came to hire me as her doula and I had the privilege of watching her carry 3 beautiful babies in her belly and give birth to these little miracles. You guys are going to love her. We chat about getting married young and how she had to learn to settle into who she was. Ashley shares her story of infertility with us today. And my friend for those of you’ve walked through infertility I know this episode is going to be so encouraging for you. Ashley is something else you guys. She is so strong and it’s so clear the Lord has equipped her for this life she lives.
LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Connect with Ashley
Connect with Alise
Alright friend. If you’re a fan of the show and you’d like to show your support here’s what you can do:
- You can SUBSCRIBE in your podcast app :)
- You can leave a REVIEW on iTunes. These reviews really help others find the show!
- You can go find me on Instagram @PERFECTLYWONDERFULLYMADE for updates and more goodies from me.
- You can always send me an email or message me on social media! I’d love to hear what you’re thinking about the show! firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can tell your friends about the show! If you’ve been encouraged today, I would love it if you would share the show with a friend you care about today!