Today on the show I chat with Jessica Barcelona. Jessica is a wife, a mama, a pastor at her local church, and a blogger! Jessica is a blast you guys. You’re going to get some laughs in during this episode. Jessica shares with us her story about her transition to parenthood. Jessica wasn’t the girl who was looking forward to having a baby, but the Lord changed her in beautiful ways. We chat about her postpartum recovery and about all the unknowns she walked through caring for a newborn. Jessica shares how lost she felt in those early days of parenting and I know so many of you can relate. We chat about finding community and how to kill comparison. Go have a listen my friend!
LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Connect with Jessica
Connect with Alise
Alright friend. If you’re a fan of the show and you’d like to show your support here’s what you can do:
- You can SUBSCRIBE in your podcast app :)
- You can leave a REVIEW on iTunes. These reviews really help others find the show!
- You can go find me on Instagram @PERFECTLYWONDERFULLYMADE for updates and more goodies from me.
- You can always send me an email or message me on social media! I’d love to hear what you’re thinking about the show! email@example.com
- You can tell your friends about the show! If you’ve been encouraged today, I would love it if you would share the show with a friend you care about today!