Hi friends! Spring has arrived in Washington this week. We wait all winter for spring in Washington. New life. New beginnings. And Yes, SUNSHINE. We come back to life… or maybe just me :) Today on the show I chat with my cute friend, Erika Bozhko. I met Erika when we were working on staff at a church together! Erika, just had her first baby 8 weeks ago! She's hilarious and so authentic. You're going to love our conversation. We chat about her unplanned Cesarean birth, life as a new mama, and the importance of community in motherhood. I know you're going to be so encouraged by her words today!
If you’re listening today and you’re pregnant I have created something just for you. My husband Jeff & I have created an online childbirth course just for you! I would be honored to be invited into your home to encourage and help you navigate your birth experience.
Head on over to yourbestbirthcourse.com and enter the promo code: PODCAST at check out for 50$ off of the cost of the course. I can’t wait for you guys to get through this information.
Alright friend. If you’re a fan of the show and you’d like to show your support here’s what you can do:
- You can SUBSCRIBE in your podcast app :)
- You can leave a REVIEW on iTunes. These reviews really help others find the show!
- You can go find me on Instagram @PERFECTLYWONDERFULLYMADE for updates and more goodies from me.
- You can always send me an email or message me on social media! I’d love to hear what you’re thinking about the show! firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can tell your friends about the show! If you’ve been encouraged today, I would love it if you would share the show with a friend you care about today!
Praying for you! See you next time :)