I’m so excited for you to meet my friend Catherine Floyd today on the show! Catherine is a mama to three boys and 3 babies in Heaven. She’s married to her husband, Tom. You guys are going to love Catherine’s personality, her story, and her sweet laughter. Catherine has journeyed through so much in her life and I know you guys are be so inspired by this woman. You might just find yourself laughing and crying in this episode. Catherine shares about her past abuse, being a single mama, getting married, loosing babies, and finding her rhythm in this season of her life.
Catherine shares something with me, so sweet, and so special that I never knew about before. I love the precious gifts the Lord gives us through relationships. I’m so amazed and how much Catherine has walked through and how she just proclaims the faithfulness of God. I’m just amazed as I talk with people on the show the richness and the depth of the Lord’s character that we get to learn about the Lord as we walk through seasons with the Lord.
If you’re listening today and you’re pregnant I have created something just for you. My husband Jeff & I have created an online childbirth course just for you! I would be honored to be invited into your home to encourage and help you navigate your birth experience.
Head on over to yourbestbirthcourse.com and enter the promo code: PODCAST at check out for 50$ off of the cost of the course. I can’t wait for you guys to get through this information.
Alright friend. If you’re a fan of the show and you’d like to show your support here’s what you can do:
- You can SUBSCRIBE in your podcast app :)
- You can leave a REVIEW on iTunes. These reviews really help others find the show!
- You can go find me on Instagram @PERFECTLYWONDERFULLYMADE for updates and more goodies from me.
- You can always send me an email or message me on social media! I’d love to hear what you’re thinking about the show! firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can tell your friends about the show! If you’ve been encouraged today, I would love it if you would share the show with a friend you care about today!
Praying for you! See you next time :)