Today on the show I chat with Tiffany Burke. She is a mother of three, who has a 13 years old, an 8 years old and a 1 year old baby girl. She is also a foster mama and has had children in and out of her home in different seasons of her life. Tiffany was adopted herself, and lived on her own as a teenager. She has a huge heart for displaced children. She’s hoping to adopt a foster child in the future. So if you’re considering foster care you guy will get a lot out of this episode. She is a lover of motherhood and has been married to her husband, Sean for 10 years. She was a gestational carrier for her brother and carried twins. I know right, what else does this girl do? She’s a commercial and portrait photographer and we chat today about how she does it all. But I’ll let you in on a little secret....She DOESN'T do it all. None of us do really. We chat about mommy guilt and our postpartum bodies. There’s a lot packed into this episode and I know you’re going to love it!
LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Connect with Tiffany
Connect with Alise
Alright friend. If you’re a fan of the show and you’d like to show your support here’s what you can do:
- You can SUBSCRIBE in your podcast app :)
- You can leave a REVIEW on iTunes. These reviews really help others find the show!
- You can go find me on Instagram @PERFECTLYWONDERFULLYMADE for updates and more goodies from me.
- You can always send me an email or message me on social media! I’d love to hear what you’re thinking about the show! firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can tell your friends about the show! If you’ve been encouraged today, I would love it if you would share the show with a friend you care about today!